MiAccounting Five Tiers of Accounting ServiceFady Guirguis
MiAccounting Five Tiers of Accounting Service
Tier 1 – Technical
- Prepare your personal tax return or Income Statement and Balance Sheet for your company
- Base service – this is what you would expect from accounting professionals. Most accountants stop here.
Tier 2 – Thorough Analysis
- Analyze & educate you about Critical Ratios or tax planning.
- Conduct ‘what if’ scenarios
- One step up in service – often this step is missed simply to reduce fees – but at what cost to you?
Tier 3 – Future Focus
- Help you set strategies and direction through goal setting and seeking
- Most accountants don’t get here. Based on the past, what is the probable future?
Tier 4 – Link to Performance
- Link financial goals with business or personal goals.
- Measure outcomes of financial activity.
- Accountants who link your future focus to performance improvement.
Tier 5 – Continuous Improvement
- Monitor and help you strategically manage your business or personal financial activities
- Accountants who show you how to continuously improve your business or financial net worth.