Start-Up Business PackageFady Guirguis
Start-Up Business Package
How can we help you?
Clients who come to us in their start-up phase are immediately focusing on growing their business by marketing and delivering their services and products ~ because they don’t have to waste anytime setting up their books or worrying about their finances. We help our start-up clients, so they know exactly what numbers are needed to make it work and have the resources to reduce the risks involved in making the business succeed. We have a qualified staff ready to answer your questions, setup, and train you on your accounting system, and support you and your new business in many ways.
Heading out on your own venture is exciting but you probably have a few questions. To help establish a solid footing for your business these are some of the areas to consider:
- Can an incorporated company really help me save tax?
- How can I split my business income with my family?
- When should I register for HST?
- What are the benefits of my workers being employees or subcontractors?
- How do I set up my Chart of Accounts, so it gives me the information I require?
- How do I invoice my customers using my accounting program?
- What is involved in running payroll and tracking deductions for employees?
- With which government agencies do I need to register?
- What are the best ways to reduce the amount of tax I must pay?
- How can I monitor my results to be most successful?
Our Start-Up Business Package is customized to fit your needs and will include at least a one-hour consultation with a professional accountant and set up of either QuickBooks or Simply Accounting for your business.